AuraPlayer for Oracle Forms & EBS Forms Follow
Set certificate for Java console on client machine
1. Open Java Console from Start-> Control Panel ->Java
2. Click the Security tab
3. Click "Edit Site List…"
4. Click "Add" to add the host and port of your Oracle Forms server
In this example: http://ec2-54-203-157-52.us-west-2.compute.ama:9001/, where the forms URL is on: http://ec2-54-203-157-52.us-west-2.compute.ama:9001/forms/frmservlet?config=ComplexScenario
5. Click "Manage Certificates…"
6. Select Certificate Type: "Trusted Certificates"
7. Click "Import" and Select the "AuraPlayerCertificate.p12" file. Make sure you see OraPlayer LTD on the "Issued To" table
Choose "Signer CA" from "Certificates"
8. Click the "Import" button
9. Select AuraPlayerCertificate.p12 file from the directory where you copied the AuraPlayer install files. This certificate comes with your AuraPlayer install files.
10. Make sure you'll see OraPlayer LTD on the "Issued To" table.
Creating New Users for Service Manager Management (Optional)
AuraPlayer's Service Manager uses WebLogic's user management system for authentication.
Service Manager's default configuration grants full access permissions to group members of the Administrators group, and limited access to group members of the Managers and Operators groups.
Additionally Service Manager has pre-configured roles of three custom security Groups:
- ServiceManagerAdmins – members can fully administer the Service Manager.
- ServiceManagerManagers – members can administer their own data only.
- ServiceManagerUsers – members have limited accessibility.
In order to use these roles, they must be created in WebLogic's administration console, and then optionally create new users or use existing users to be associated with these groups.
Creating Groups in WebLogic's Administration console
1. Log in to WebLogic's Administration console
2. On the left pane, click "Security Realms"
3. Choose your realm
4. Click "Users and groups"
5. Click "New" to create a new group
6. Enter the name of the group, in this example: "ServiceManagerAdmins"
7. Click "OK"
8. Repeat this process and create “ServiceManagerManagers” and “ServiceManagerUsers”.
Creating a new User in WebLogic's Administration console
1. In the Users and Groups configuration page, click "Users"
2. Click "New" to create a new user
3. Enter name and password and click OK
Associate a User with Group in WebLogic's Administration console
1. Click on the user to be configured
2. Click "Groups" from the top menu
3. Choose the desired group from the list (e.g. ServiceManagerAdmins )
4. Click the top right arrow to move group from the Available list to the Chosen list
5. Click Save
6. User now has group permissions, repeat as needed, restart is not required.
Edit Oracle Forms web configuration in WebLogic
1. Open Enterprise manager (http://<weblogic>:<port>/em)
2. On the left pane click "Farm_<domain>"-> "Forms"-> "forms"
3. On the drop down at the top, "Forms" -> select "Web Configuration"
4. Click "Create Like" on the top menu
5. Select the section to duplicate (for example summit), and give it a new section name (for example: summit_auraplayer). And click "Create".
6. In the "Section" area, open the "Show" drop down and select "plugin"
7. In the "archive" property, add "OraPlayerAgent.jar," at the beginning of the value line (add comma, no space)
8. In the "Section" area, from the "Show" drop down, select "advanced"
9. On the property "otherparams" make sure " record=%record% " (one space before and after it)
10. Click "Apply"
11. No restart is required
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded our solution.
If you have more questions please refer to FAQ/How To page.