Administration and Management of ServiceManager Follow
This note will explain the Admin Tab in AuraPlayer, and explain the advanced feature, administration management and control features for AuraPlayer's ServiceManager
- Every day there a daily backup of the entire ServiceManager at 20:00 hours (time is configured in system properties)
- License Properties Accordion - Contains all information about your license, such as your current version, company, servers, expiration date, exc.
- Server Information Accordion - Located on Admin beneath License properties. Contain all information about your server, such as OS, Used/Total Disk Space, Used/Total Memory, exc.
- Recording - Contains all recordings that have been made on your server. When clicking on +, it allows you to create a new Form/HTML service with exists recording, no need to record it again. Make sure you save your Form url / Base url, so you can paste it when create a new service.
- Backup - Allows you to perform a full backup of your server - link
- Restore - Allows you to restore a file / daily backup into your server / into a different environment - link
- From File - allows you to restore a previous backup you've created. Usually a file called auraplayer_backup_YYYYMMDD.zip
- daily backup - to choose an existing scheduled backup of the server. Service Manager will perform an automated daily full backup at 20:00 - you can change it on Admin -> System Properties -> HOUR_OF_BACKUP_EXECUTION
- Reset - Located next to the restore button. Allows you to reset your entire server.
- Server Files - Shows the local folder of ServiceManager. Contains all files you've uploaded to your server. Uploading file can be done by entering one of the files and clicking onwhich located on the left side of the screen.
- HTML Pages - Contains the HTML Pages that are generated by AuraPlayer Visualizer, and can be edited manually - deprecated
Log & Analytics
- View Log - Allows you to review the current log - link
- Download log - Download the current log file.
- Rotate Log - Clear the current viewed log. When clicking it, it will create a copy of your current log file, placed on server files -> logs. Also, it will replace your current log file with a new one.
- Performance - On every service that is called in AuraPlayer, we collect the following stats: CPU System, CPU Process, Disk, RAM , RAM JVM total . They can be viewed in the Performance page. Those can indicate the health of the AuraPlayer server.
- Usage - Collects your ServiceManager usage information, and downloads to your file explorer a zip file contains.
- System Properties
- Sessions - Allows you to view all open sessions (Forms/HTML sessions).
- Domains - It shows all the domains/urls which are used by the services in ServiceManager - The servers that AuraPlayer is calling - EBS application server, etc.
- Mail - The ServiceManager uses your email settings for several purposes:
- Monitoring Agents: sends email when Test Agent's result is set to have email notification.
- RPA: email triggers fire RPAs when email is received. - link
- Downtimes - Downtimes feature allows you to configure specific days and times in which the system isn't available. - link
- Advanced - Allows you to view other features on your server, such as Form Urls, HAR Player, Labels, exc.
- Request License - By clicking on this button, you'll be redirect to your email, so you can contact us.
- License - Allows you to update your current license, by updating a new lic file. Make sure you have a new relevant lic file on your file explorer. - link
Please sign in to leave a comment.