Load testing Forms/EBS with RadView WebLoad and AuraPlayer Follow
This section will explain how to set up WebLOAD to perform Load testing on Oracle Forms/EBS Forms using AuraPlayer.
- Oracle Forms/EBS environment
- AuraPlayer server (ServiceManager)
- WebLOAD - for load testing
Performing load testing of Oracle Forms using WebLOAD is an easy and effective way to load your servers, especially if you use AuraPlayer for regression testing and / or for integrations with other systems. You can use the pre-built AuraPlayer services with WebLOAD without creating any new script.
In this section we'll explain how the solution works
1. ServiceManager can be installed on tomcat/weblogic, or on portable server on the user’s desktop
2. Test case should be created/recorded on ServiceManager (AuraPlayer)
- The test case should be exported to 2 files.
- AuraPlayer playback jars files should be installed on WebLOAD
- Playback on Forms would be done from WebLOAD directly (using AuraPlayer’s plugin)
- more about this solution can be found here
- Run HTTP requests from WebLOAD against AuraPlayer ServiceManager
- Playback on Forms would be done from AuraPlayer ServiceManager
Load architecture direct (option A)
Load architecture through AuraPlayer (option B)