Forms: How to get Field's attributes Follow
In Java Forms every field has many attributes that defines the look and feel of that field.
By default when you select a field in the Form as OUTPUT parameter, AuraPlayer returns the VALUE of that field.
If you want to get a specific attribute of that Field in the Form, then it's possible to get it as OUTPUT parameter in the following way:
1. Make sure that field is in the Form, and that you can get it as OUTPUT parameter.
2. Add an OUTPUT parameter with the following syntax:
<field_name>.<attribute_name>, for example: ORDER_ORDER_TYPE_0.HAS_LOV
3. If you do not know the name of the attribute, or you would like to get all the attributes of that field, then it is possible to add an OUTPUT parameter with reserved word 'ALL':
<field_name>.ALL, for example: ORDER_ORDER_TYPE_0.ALL
Adding an output parameter:
1. Click on the Service to see the service details.
2. Click on Edit button:
3. On Output Parameters section click on 'Output' button
4. In the 'Name' field enter <field_name>.<attribute_name>, click on 'Save' button.
5. Click on 'Save' service