Training Videos Follow
- Oracle Forms Services Introduction - Hello World - Full flow of simple Oracle Forms service creation using AuraPlayer Oracle Forms Recorder
- Record Getting List of Values (LOV) in Oracle Forms
- Record Selecting a Specific Value of List of Values (LOV) in Oracle Forms
- Record Getting All Table Rows Values in Oracle Forms
- Record Getting a Specific Row Value of a Table in Oracle Forms
- Record Removing a Specific Row of a Table in Oracle Forms
- Record Updating a Specific Row of a Table in Oracle Forms
- Record Adding a New Row to a Table in Oracle Forms
Forms Services (EBS 12.2)
- HTML Services Introduction - Hello World - Full flow of simple HTML service creation using the HTML recorder IDE
- Commands Types in HTML Recorder IDE - Overview of HTML recorder IDE commands
- HTML Service Inputs and Outputs
- Record Tables in HTML
- Record List Of Values (LOVs) in HTML
- HTML Full Flows vs. Partial Flows
- Update an HTML Service
- Control Commands in HTML Recorder IDE
- Debug Commands in HTML Recorder IDE
- Sync Commands in HTML Recorder IDE
- Record File Download in HTML
- Record File Upload in HTML
- Handling Popup Windows and Frames in HTML
- DB Services introduction - Hello World - Full flow of simple DB service creation using an SQL statement
- DB Service which invokes a DB Function
- DB Service which invokes a Stored Procedure
- DB Service which invokes an SQL Statement that includes a CLOB or BLOB
Robotic Process Automation - RPA
Creating RPA is based on creating Services at a first step. After you have created services, you can create your RPA flows.
- Introduction to Creating an AuraPlayer RPA
- Adding a Service Step to an RPA
- Adding a Condition to an RPA
- Looping over CSV File Lines in an RPA
- Looping over DB Table Rows in an RPA
- Sending Email via an RPA
- Executing an RPA in Attended Mode
- Scheduled Triggering of an RPA
- Triggering an RPA by Email
- RPA Statistics and Logs - AuraPlayer's Statistics Module collects information for all AuraPlayer activity, including Services, RPAs and Apps. The Statistics tab that appears in the RPA section is part of the general Statistics feature, but filtered to show only RPA activity. In order to learn about Statistics and Logs, please watch the AuraPlayer Statistics and Logs Training video.
Creating Application using the Visualizer
Creating an application is based on creating Service at a first step. After you have created services, you can create your application.
Short demo videos - Create and run demo application
- Introduction to AuraPlayer Visualizer - Build your first application
- Configure Fields Data Types
- Configure LOV Data Type
- Change the application Look and Feel using the Theme Editor
- Storage Management and Fields Management - Binding UI values to Services' Parameters
- Handling Tables
- Customize and fine tune the application Look and Feel
Creating Test cases is based on creating Services at a first step. After you have created services, you can create your Test Cases.
- Creating Tests via AuraTester - This video shows the major features of AuraTester: Creating a Test Case, adding several values from a file in order to test it several times with different values, creating a Test Group, Test Group Report, running Test Case or Test Group from an external tool such as Jenkins.
Admin and Statistics
- AuraPlayer Statistics and Logs - In this video you will learn how to use AuraPlayer statistics for both learning the usage of AuraPlayer service and applications, as well as get specific log details to debug you applications and services.
- Backup and Restore - This video describes how to back and restore apps and services. It can be used just to backup, or in order to move them between different environments.
- Environment Variables - This video describes what are environment variables and how they are being used to work with the same apps and service in different environments.
Please sign in to leave a comment.