How to Install Chrome extension for HTML recorder Follow
You will receive a link to AuraPlayer extension for Chrome browser to record HTML pages.
Installing the extension:
- Step 1 - download the link you received (a zip file with the extension)
- Step 2 - open the extension page in google chrome
- Option 1: type chrome://extensions in the url bar and press enter.
- Option 2: click on the tree dots in the top right of the browser, then click "More tools" then click "Extensions".
- Step 3 - activate developer mode: Turn on the switch on the top right of the page that says "Developer mode";
- Step 4 - drag the extension zip file onto the extension page in google chrome
You will see that AuraPlayer's extension was added to Chrome